Step 2 : (Installation)
Before starting setup process we need to check that our system is meeting initial requirement.
- Is JDK installed ?.
- Is path set for JDK ?.
- Is space available in Disk ?.
- Is RAM is more than 3GB ? .
If our system is meeting initial requirement , now its time to install Android Studio.
- Click on setup file
- Installation prompt will display , you need to click next.
- In this prompt you need to select required components to develop android application.
- In this prompt we need to specify installation path for Android Studio and SDK . Otherwise studio will install in default location. Note that Android studio location and SDK location should be different.
- This is final step , Android studio will install and SDK will extract in specified location. This process can take some time to complete.
- After installing click on launcher icon to start Android Studio.